Fibre-Tech Tubeless Sealant 250ml bottle
Tried and tested worldwide, our Fibre Tech Tubeless Sealant helps you wave deflated rides goodbye.
Utilising a synthetic latex base formula, our sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-allergenic and lasts up to six months. Coupled with our revolutionary high density micro fibre technology ‘Fibre Tech’, holes up to 6mm are sealed instantly.
Unlike other sealants on the market, our sealant does not collect in a ball when dry. Simply top up and keep on riding.
Coming in a handy 250ml bottle, the nozzle of the bottle is designed to fit directly onto a Presta valve to avoid unwanted spillages.
- Seals holes up to 6mm
- Coats inside of tyre fully
- Seals rim and tyre gaps and porous tyres
- Lasts up to 6 months in temperate climates
- Synthetic latex with no ammonia
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-allergenic
- For all tubeless MTB, Road and Gravel tyres
- Made in the United Kingdom
Reviews advntr.cc Halo Fibre-Tech Tubeless Sealant
If your local bike shop stocks it, I recommend you give it a try.
Click here to read advntr.cc Halo Fibre-Tech Tubeless Sealant review
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.