The patent-pending Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably with aerobars is proper saddle position. The forward position of the dual-position seatpost allows you to ride with proper aero bike fit on a standard road bike, letting you ride faster and more comfortably. And since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride.
Dual-Position Seatpost Features:
- Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly on-the-fly while riding.
- Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent.
- Linkage design maintains proper leg extension in both road and aero positions.
- Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change.
- Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike.
- Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping.
- 16mm rearward setback (road position).
- Legal for use in all Ironman and USAT Non-Drafting Triathlons (the vast majority of amateur triathlons worldwide).
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.