Quick-Release Carbon Aerobars
Redshift's Quick-Release Aerobars are different than any other aerobars on the market. The patent-pending quick-release mechanism allows you to attach or remove the aerobars in a few seconds, without any tools. You can choose the best setup for every single ride.
- Quick-release mechanism allows you to attach or remove aerobars in a few seconds.
- No tools required to remove or attach the aerobars.
- Aerobars always attach in the same orientation.
- Extensions are available in aluminum and carbon, as well as L-Bend or S-Bend shapes.
- Secondary safety release mechanism prevents accidental release.
- Massive adjustability lets you fine-tune your fit - extension length, armpad fore-aft, armpad width
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (26.0 mm Shim Kit sold separately)
- Along with the Redshift Dual-Position Seatpost, provides an optimised aero riding position on your road bike.
The Quick-Release Aerobar package contains the following:
- Handlebar Clamps
- Quick-Release Mechanisms
- Aerobar Extensions, Armrest, and Armrest Pads
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.