Stylish 20mm rise provides a higher riding position without the need for stem spacers.
Profiled top tube with its Semi-Aero ‘palm friendly’ design is ergonomically comfortable.
An additional 16 degree flare in the drop area adds 93mm of extra ergonomic enhanced control to the overall width.
A great design for CX and Gravel racing, as well as a neat option for touring or commuting.
- 6061 T6 butted, heat treated aluminium alloy.
- Durable shot peened and anodised finish.
- 20mm Rise
- 23.8mm tube with 31.8mm stem clamp bulge.
- 16 degree flare angle.
- 75mm reach, 125mm drop (effective drop 105mm).
- 40, 42 or 44cm widths.
- Widths are measured at the lever clamp area. (Flare adds 93mm to the overall).
- Control cable groove indents.
- Black anodised with laser logos.
Reviews Road.cc Genetic Driser
A good combination of features add up to a bar that should expand your ride capabilities in more comfort
Click here to read Road.cc Genetic Driser review
advntr.cc Driser 16 review
Comfortable in a range of positions and encouraged me to look at the countryside! I think they would be ideal for the tourer or long distance audax enthusiast.
Click here to read advntr.cc Driser 16 review review
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.