Utilising the proven Ribbon chassis and sharing much of its technology, the Raven brings MRP’s renowned performance to a new price point. Key differences from the Ribbon are the Huck Puck system in lieu of Ramp Control, a simplified twin-tube damper, and the absence of PSST pressure relief valves on the lowers.
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.