Rigid Steel MTB Fork
Our XCT forks are ideal for your next rigid mountain bike project. We designed these forks to compliment all bikes, with CNC steerer tube and full Chromoly construction and bolt through axle.
- Tapered, multi-butted legs
- 15x100mm axle
- Tig-welded together and post-weld heat treated for ultimate rigidity and durability
- Steerer diameter: 28.6mm
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Steerer: CNC machined butted Cr-Mo.
- Crown Race: 30mm (straight 1 1/8”)
- Axle to Crown: 465mm
- Rake: 45mm
- Axle Slot: 15x100mm
- Dropout: 15mm bolt through
- Blades: Internally fluted and butted taper
- Max. recommended rotor size: 180mm
- Weight: 1500g (uncut, with axle)
- Includes bolt thru axle.
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.