PHO Bi-focal Photochromic Glasses
The world&;rsquo;s first bi focal photochromic sunglasses, featuring high impact UV activated photochromic lenses which transition from clear (Cat 0) in low or no light to dark (Cat 2) in full sun.
The bi focal magnification which is moulded discretely into the rear of the lens is available in +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50 powers.
The TR90 super lightweight hybrid frame has dual moulded non slip flexible temples ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets. The adjustable non slip nose piece ensures optimum fit and comfort for all face shapes.
- Lightweight flexible frame with dual moulded non slip temples.
- Adjustable non slip nose piece for comfort and fit making them ideal for a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
- Small clips which make changing lenses effortless.
While the glasses were originally developed for cycling they are ideal for many other applications and sports.
PHO range is also available with non powered photochromic or blue mirror lenses.
- Golf &;ndash; being able to read or write on a score card or while playing in low light situations.
- Driving &;ndash; being able to view a &;nbsp;Speedo, GPS, map, the radio, clock or other instrumentation night or day.
- Motorcycling &;ndash; the glasses fit comfortably under a full face or open face helmet and allow the rider to read all instruments night or day.
- Running &;ndash; reading GPS and HRM.
- Orienteering &;ndash; reading maps, a compass or GPS.
- Trekking or walking &;ndash; reading maps or a GPS.
- Building or construction ideal for inside or outside reading plans and measuring, viewing fine work.
- Sailing &;ndash; while the glasses are not polarised they are ideal for those who wear glasses to read while competing in overnight ocean racing etc.
- And after training - reading the caf&;eacute; menu.
Reviews Singletrack Magazine BZ Bi Focal glasses
"For me, these glasses have given me another little step forward in enjoying my bike more even though the rest of my body continues to rebel against me!"
Click here to read Singletrack Magazine BZ Bi Focal glasses review
Road CC BZ Bi focal Photo
BZ Optics PHO Bi-focal Photochromic Glassesstrong>Verdict:
A great choice if you need bifocal powers when out sporting in the light or dark
Click here to read Road CC BZ Bi focal Photo review
Cycle Reviewer BZ Otics PHO Bifocal Glasses
Lightweight, secure and comfortable Photochromatic Bi-focal sunglasses that knock the spots off the competition to ease eye strain when trying to focus on your tech down on the bars.
Click here to read Cycle Reviewer BZ Otics PHO Bifocal Glasses review
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.