Tri-Aero BMX Race Fork
Lightweight, stylish and strong enough for all but the hardest hitting riders, the Identiti Tri-Aero Cr-Mo BMX race fork is the Expert rider's fork of choice.
Precision made using top quality Cro-moly steel, the CNC machined steerer tube changes in diameter and wall thickness to add strength where it's needed, and to cut weight where it can be cut.
- Internally butted taper legs.
- 25.4mm round to 36/20mm Tri-Aero section.
- Large diameter 36/20mm Triangular upper section for high strength.
- Small but perfectly formed precision CNC machined 5mm thick Cr-Mo dropouts are slotted and also machined at the back to shave unnecessary weight.
- Slash-cut end capping adds a whole heap of detail style.
- The whole structure is tig-welded together, and post weld heat treated for ultimate rigidity and durability.
A superlight (25g) CNC Aluminium threaded "Aheadset" type compression cap polishes off one of the Sport's
sleekest Cr-Mo Race forks.
Steerer diameter: 11/8" (28.6mm)
Steerer length: 165mm
Crown Race: 30.0mm (Press fit regular type 11/8")
Axle to Crown: 314mm
Axle Offset: 34mm
Axle Slot: 10mm x 100mm.
Dropout: 5mm Cr-Mo -with cut-out and CNC relieving.
Steerer: CNC machined butted Cr-Mo.
Blades: Tri-Aero butted taper 36/20mm-25.4mm
Weight: 815g (inc. top cap)
*Note: This lightweight race fork is designed as an *Expert level fork for regular 11/8" headtube frames, and has a rider weight limit of 60Kgs (130Lbs ,or approx.. 9 1/2 Stone).
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.