Eccentric 46 Bottom Bracket
With the proliferation of PressFit 30-ready frames, we decided folks need a singlespeed option for those frames with vertical drops. Our Eccentric 46 fits into 46mm diameter bottom bracket shells (clever, right?). The E46 accepts 24mm crank spindles, the same size as found in use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-Type or FSA MegaExo cranksets. Once everything's installed, you've got 16mm of fore-to-aft adjustment to properly tension your chain.
* Fits frames with 46mm diameter BB shells
* Spacers included for 68mm road or 73mm mountain setups
* Accepts 24mm spindle cranks--Hollowtech II, X-Type, MegaExo
* GXP spacer kit sold separately (CR0097)
* NOTE: due to the wide variety of manufacturers and their methods, we can't guarantee compatibility with all frames. Check with the manufacturer. Problem Solver's won't take responsibility for your frame if it's damaged as a result of installing the E46.
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.